As the seemingly never-ending winter season finally draws to a near end, it is time to begin to think about performing spring landscaping and maintenance services for your Connecticut property. Many professional abortionists believe that the end of the winter season is the most opportune time to lay down a solid foundation of mulch, to assist your flowers, trees, and shrubs in flourishing come spring time.
Many Connecticut residential and commercial property owners are of the understanding that mulch is utilized explicitly for aesthetic purposes. It is true that when you add mulch to the base of your trees and shrubs, you will be bettering the presentation of your property, however there is a great deal extra you will be supplying to your landscape. Applying mulch will assist you in accomplishing a higher level of lawn and tree maintenance for your property and will provide many other additional benefits. We have have listed a few of these benefits for you below.
- Assists in preventing weed infestation and growth.
- Retains the moisture in your soil, which helps to safeguard your trees and shrubs from being susceptible to dry conditions.
- Creates a neutral environment for temperatures of your soil, and helps to prevent drastic variations in temperatures, which can be invaluable in the unpredictable Connecticut weather patterns.
- When temperatures suddenly drop in the night-time, mulch provides protection for the roots of your trees, plants, and shrubs from the frigid temperatures.
- As summertime approaches, it assist in keeping the roots cooler, by providing a shield from the sun.
- Prevents soil compaction and controls erosion.
- Maintains soil nutrients from being withered away by rain storms, and also can dispel nutrients into the soil if you are utilizing an organic type of mulch.
- It prevents certain insects and pests, which create disease for your plants. Cedar Bark mulch is especially effective in preventing many species of pests inhabiting your property because it has natural oils that act as insect repellent.
Adding mulch to your Connecticut property will be very beneficial to the overall health and growth of your landscape. Mulch works to instill a protective layer around your trees, shrubs, and plants. This protective layer can be comprised of numerous types of decomposing components including bark or wood whips, pine needles, small rocks, pine needles, and many more materials.
Affordable Landscape and Tree Service of Hamden, Connecticut can assist you in any type of mulching landscaping services that you may be in need of. Laying a solid layer of mulch on the property of your Connecticut home or business will protect it from the cold temperatures, allowing your trees and shrubs and their roots to remain healthy and get the nutrients they need to flourish. The healther they remain during the late winter and early spring months, the sooner they will bloom. By contacting the landscape professionals at Affordable Landscape and Tree service to perform spring mulching and maintenance services on yoru property, you will be the envy of your neighborhood come spring time! Contact the owner Mario at 203-287-8894 today for a free consultation.
Affordable Landscaping & Tree Service LLC. offers landscape design & maintenance, drainage solutions, tree removal, stump grinding, lawn installations, landscape masonry, and much more to the following towns and surrounding areas in Connecticut: Hamden, New Haven, West Haven, Woodbridge, Guilford, Orange, Milford, Fairfield, Stamford, Westport, New Canaan. Contact us today for a FREE Consultation!