If you are looking to add an outdoor living space and at the same time increase the market value to your Connecticut home, contact the masonry experts at Affordable Tree and Landscape. We understand that there are many factors to consider when installing a patio. One of the most important factors to consider is what type of flooring you would like installed for your patio. Whether it be concrete, stone, wood, or composite material, Affordable Landscaping and Tree Services has you covered.
It is important to hire a patio installation professional to install your patio because the material can be very expensive, so you want to avoid purchasing in excess and of coarse you want it laid out in a proper fashion. Our Masonry experts can help design and build the patio of your dreams. A place that will become an extension of your home that can be utilized for family meals and to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
The majority of our Connecticut patio installations involve using stone as a flooring material. We believe that stone offers advantages due to the fact that it is very durable and it’s texture and natural beauty is best suited to blend in with the outdoors.
Here is a list of the advantages of installing a stone patio
- Stone provides low maintenance and restoration expenses
- There are a large variety of natural stone brands available
- Stone patios are extremely durable and can last a lifetime
- Stone patios will blend in with your landscape more naturally
When deciding to add a patio to your property, there are many factors to take into account such as design, style, and comfort. Affordable Landscape and Tree Services have been installing patios throughout Connecticut for many years and we know the importance of each of these factors. If you are looking to install a new outdoor living space into your Connecticut home, contact us today for a free consultation!
After a beautiful and pleasant Connecticut Spring, a change of seasons has brought on the hot and humid dog days of summer. For homeowners who dedicated the Spring season to planting and developing their gardens, you must now perform more maintenance and care in order to protect your garden from the rising temperatures and humidity.
Here are a few useful garden care insights and tips to help keep your gardens healthy and flourishing during the summer months.
- Mulching is an excellent way to retain the moisture and keep your garden plants cool. Another advantage is its ability to combat weeds.
- Watering your gardens thoroughly compared to only spraying the foliage will keep your plants hydrated.
- It is important to clip blooms that have withered away from annuals and perennials
- Monitor your plants for pest and diseases such as mosquito, beetles, fungus, rust disease, root rot, etc.
- Harvest fruits and vegetables on continual basis. The more heavy fruits and vegetables need to be monitored closely and the larger fruit removed quickly so the vines are not damaged by their weight.
Many Connecticut homeowners who are not experienced gardeners can encounter difficulties while maintaining their gardens during the summer months because they do not understand the extra attention that their garden needs compared to the Spring time. Homeowners may realize that they do not have the extra time or experience that is necessary to keep their garden healthy. If this is the case, it may be a good idea to contact a professional landscaper such as Affordable Landscape and Tree Services to maintain your garden. We have the knowledge and will provide the care necessary so that your garden will flourish through the Summer months. Contact us today for a FREE consultation!